Ford Crate Ignition Kit, 351C-460
This kit makes it easy to add MSD performance to your new crate engine. Supplied with a steel gear for compatibility with hydraulic roller cams.
$548.96 Holleydays Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Includes built-in Rev Limiter
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
- For engines with late-model type (HEI “spark plug top”) distributor caps. Multi-angle boots and terminals installed on one end. 90° distributor boots and terminals included.$90.86Qty:
- Ready-to-run distributors include a built-in ignition module. No MSD Ignition control required. Includes an steel gear and a rev limiter$470.66Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.