Ford 289, 302 E-Curve Pro-Billet Distributor
Set the timing curve with a twist of a rotary dial!
$473.95 Your Price
Starting at $42 a month with Learn More
- Digitally controlled, stand-alone distributor
- Adjustable electronic advance with vacuum advance
- Select up to 100 different curves through two rotary dials
- High output ignition module for a powerful spark
- Set a rev limit to protect your engine from overrev damage
- Simple three wire connection and you're ready-to-run
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$14.21Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.