MSD Distributor Ford 289-302, Pro Billet, Small Black Cap, Steel Gear
MSD's Pro-Billet Small Diameter Distributor w/Black Cap and Steel Gear, requires the use of MSD 6, 7, 8 Series Ignition.
$317.95 Your Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Housing and Billet Aluminum Base
- Steel Gear Installed
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
|Distributor Type||Magnetic Pickup|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$15.45Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.