DIS Kit S/Block Ford, 289-302, Red
DIS kit easily converts a conventional distributor and coil to a modern coil per plug system.
$1,199.95 Your Price
Starting at $106 a month with Learn More
- Easily convert to a Coil-Per-Plug ignition system
- Preprogrammed timing maps
- Fully Programmable 2D and 3D Timing maps provide complete timing control
- Individual Cylinder Timing (ICT) allows precise tuning
- Built-in 2.5 bar Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor for boosted applications
- Optional temperature sensor input to control timing based on temperature
- Fully potted electronics and sealed connectors for maximum durability
- Easily programmable through a Mini-USB communication port
- Programmable Max Rev and Launch RPM limiters provide engine protection
- Consistent holeshots thanks to a Programmable Launch Timing Retard
- Single Timing Step Retard ideal for pulling timing for nitrous applications
- On-Board Data Acquisition
- Kits available for Chevy and Ford V8 applications with more to come
|Product Type||DIS Ignition Kit|
- The improved efficiency of these Blaster Coils will give your LS the ignition boost you're looking for.$440.95Qty:
- Blank Cap for MSD Pro-Billet Hall Effect Dual Sync Distributors.$19.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.