Coil Current Booster for Ford C-O-P
The coil current booster provides added power to your Ford coil-on-plug engine to support additional horsepower and also provides a 2-step rev limiter to consistently launch your car off the line.
$358.95 Your Price
Starting at $32 a month with Learn More
- Increased current at the ignition coil
- Increased spark energy at the spark plug
- Built-in Two-Step rev limiter for consistent launches and quick 60 foot times
- Quick, Easy solution to increase ignition power on Ford Modular Engines
- Factory style wiring connectors plug directly into stock coils and harness
|Features||2-Step Rev Limiter|
|Spark duration||20% Over Stock|
|Spark Energy||20% Over Stock|
|Voltage Required||6 to 18 Volts|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.