HVC-2 Coil, 6 Series Ignitions
The most high current, voltage possible for an MSD 6-series ignition starts with the blue HVC II Coil!
$228.95 Your Price
- Designed for high rpm, long duration applications using MSD 6 Series Ignitions
- New U-core winding design produces more voltage and current
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in fracture resistant compound for vibration resistance
- Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Maximum voltage||44,000 Volts|
|Peak current||450 mA|
|Primary resistance||.16 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||630 OHMs|
|Spark duration||450 uS|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.