Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - Ford 3 valve modular engine - 4.6/5.4L
ACCEL 140033 ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford 3-valve.
$34.95 Your Price
- Specialized silicone magnetic steel cores are surrounded by precision wrapped windings using advanced bobbin technology which helps maintain the proper resistance and turn ratios necessary to deliver a high performance spark
- ACCEL coil bodies are molded using a high di-electric strength material. We then fill the housings with a specialized high temperature epoxy that not only increases the thermal conductivity but also helps resist shock, vibration and chemicals found in eng
- Direct Plug In Replacement results in a Direct OE Fit
- OBD ll Safe, so you won’t be throwing codes, just sparks
- Standard Motor Products SMP Fd-508
- MSD 8243 82438
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.