MSD Ignition Coil 1998-2014 Ford 4.6L/5.4L 2-valve engines, Red, Individual
The MSD Blaster Series Ignition Coil design puts the spark energy right out of the coil and across the plug gap to improve combustion and maximize output of the engine.
$32.16 Holleydays Price
- 1999-2004 Fits 4.6L and 5.4L SOHC 2V
- Improved spark energy and voltage output
- Patented winding design and materials
- Direct bolt-in to factory connectors
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-42|
|Primary Resistance||.73 ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||5.37K ohms|
|Spark duration||0.72 mS|
|Spark Energy||42.7 mJ|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-42
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.