From Top Fuel dragsters to street driven cars the 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark plug wire delivers performance!
- Snap-Lock Plug Grip
- Separate Crimp Tabs for the Conductor
- Large Crimp Tabs grip the sleeve
- 8.5mm jacket protects against high heat and resists tears
- Extra heavy glass braid
- High dielectric insulator
- Ferro-magnetic impregnated center core
- Helically wound copper alloy conductor
Dual Crimp TerminalsThe MSD’s 8.5mm spark plug terminals feature “Dual Crimp” terminals. As the name implies, the terminals feature two crimps; one for the sleeve of the wire and another separate crimp to grasp the conductor. By having separate crimps, the conductor doesn’t need to be bent 180° and get squeezed between the terminal and sleeve. This individual conductor crimp produces a more secure crimp and there is less chance of spark arcing to the engine block or exhaust manifold through the boot!
- Copper alloy conductor has a resistance value of less than 50 ohms per foot for superior spark
- Ferro-magnetic impregnated core creates an effective EMI choke
- Forty feet of conductor is wound into a single foot of wire for high EMI suppression
- Conductor core features Dupont Kevlar material for increased tensile strength
- Durable outer sleeve is a proprietary compound for resistance to high heat or abrasion
Super Conductor Spark Plug wires are available in either red or black.
Tech & Support
Back To Top