HP Copper Spark Plug
Ford Coyote 5.0L, and 6.2L V8 engines, one range colder, 8 pack of 578C1
$34.76 Your Price
- The Copper core is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Copper dissipates heat much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design un-shrouds the spark kernel for a better burn
- Unlike Iridium or Platinum plugs, the ACCEL HP plugs are gapable
- Machine rolled threads for precise thread engagement
- One Step Colder than Stock
- Whether using on the street or on the strip, ACCEL HP Copper Core spark plugs deliver!
|Application||2011 & UP Ford 5.0L, 6.2L|
|Heat Range||1 Step Colder|
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
|Torque Specification||7.2-14.5 lb.ft.|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.