Spark Plug - 14mm Thread - .708" Reach - Heat Range 6 - 8 Pack of 0526
This spark plug has a 14mm thread size, .708" reach and a heat range of 6. (8-Pack of 0526)
$22.46 Holleydays Price
- Copper Core - Platinum and Iridium Plugs Are Less Electrically Conductive Than Copper Plugs
- Heat Dissipation - Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Platinum & Iridium Especially In High Performance Engines
- “C”- Cut Design - Ground Electrode is Cut Back Unshrouding the Spark Kernel
- Gapable - Open Up the Gap For a Larger Spark Kernel or Close It Up If Needed For Boosted Applications
- Machine Rolled Threads - For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention
- Performance - Whether Street or Strip ACCEL Copper Core Spark Plugs Will Deliver
|Product Type||Spark Plugs|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.