LTS Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Limited to Stock - Stealth™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, with Vortec (L31) Cylinder Heads - Polished Finish
Not Available Online
- Permanent Mold Casting
- Precision CNC machining
- Port Size: 2.05” height, 1.02" width
- Height: Front 4.19", Rear 5.27"
- Power band: 1500-6700 RPM
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability (Standard Small Block Chevy Heads)
- Square Bore Carburetor Flange
- High Rise/Dual Plane Design
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||4.19 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Rear Height||5.27 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6700|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.