Holley Hi-Ram Lower Manifold - GM LT1
LT1 Hi-Ram, Lower Manifold Only w/Port EFI Provisions & Fuel Rails. Order Plenum Top Separately.
$549.95 Your Price
- Modular Design w/ Removable Top
- Overall Height: 13.34” (w/ EFI Top - 95mm or 105mm) – See Drawing
- A-B Height: 12.10” (w/ Carb Style Top - 2 x 4150 or 2 x 4500) – See Drawing
- Height at Plenum Flange: 9.44”
- Port Size: 2.06” High x 1.53” Wide
- Runner Length: Approx. 6.5”
- Large Plenum Volume of 549 Cubic Inches (w/ 1 x 95mm or 1 x 105mm Throttle Body Top)
- Available With or Without Injector Ports in the Runners
- Intakes w/ Injector Ports Include Fuel Rails w/ Dual Mounting (1.48” or 2.56” O-ring to O-ring injector length)
- Fuel Rails are Anodized, Laser Etched, and Machined for 8AN O-Ring Fittings at Each End
- Rear of Plenum Machined for MAP & 3 Vacuum Ports
- Head Flange has Clearance for Fuel Supply to High Pressure Pump
- Increased Runner Wall Thickness for Custom Porting at the Plenum to Runner Entry on Each Runner
- O-Ring Seals at Cylinder Heads & Plenum Top
- Easy Assembly w/ Top Mounted Screws on Plenum Top (all except front 2 screws)
- Several Top Options: 1 x 95mm, 1 x 105mm, 2 x 4150, 2 x 4500, or Blank Flange for Custom Throttle Bodies
- 3500-8000+ RPM Power Band
|Engine||GM Gen V LT1|
|RPM Power Band||3500-8000+|
|Type of Component||Lower Manifold|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.