Sniper EFI Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 - Silver
Hi-Ram Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS1/LS2/LS6 90mm Race Series w/ Removable top, Throttle Body Spacer & Fuel Rail Kit w/ Sniper EFI Logo - Silver
$829.76 Holleydays Price
Starting at $73 a month with Learn More
- 5mm (13/64") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable for high horsepower and boosted conditions
- Offered with a 90mm bore Throttle Body Opening
- 100% TIG welded
- Intakes include TB spacer, and 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8AN fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (laser engraved Sniper logo)
- Equal runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
- Removable top for ease of inspection, modification, and addition of sensors
- Choice of bright silver or black anodized finish
- Welded seams inside and out for added strength and durability on high horsepower, max-effort engines and boosted applications
- Larger Intake plenum vs. standard Sniper EFI manifolds for max effort engines and boosted applications
- Longer Intake runner lengths offering a wider RPM operating range of 2100-8200 RPM
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Front Height||9.62 inch|
|Injector Style Provision||LS1/LS6 EV1 Jetronic|
|LS2 EV6 USCAR|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||9.015 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2100-8200|
|Vacuum Ports||(3) 1/8"-28BSPT & (1) 1/4"-19BSPT|
- Replacement Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor for Sniper EFI 90/92/102mm Throttle Bodies and 90/95/105mm Holley EFI Throttle Bodies$63.20Qty:
- Fuel Rail Kit with Holley Sniper EFI logo for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Sniper fabricated intake manifolds$105.26Qty:
- Designed for 6.0-7.0 liter engines and able support up to 760 horsepower at the crankshaft$2,089.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.