FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization
for increased power and improved throttle response.
• All-new units, not modified stock units or re-manufactured
from used cores.
• Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of
metering control. Great for blown applications, where increased
fuel pressure and precise metering are required.
• State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow
deviations between injectors to improve performance.
• High-Impedance design for greater control with OEM
• New anti-plugging type, which will forever eliminate
problems that were once associated with carbon buildup.
• Perfect for Blown/Turbo applications where increased
fuel pressure and precise fuel metering is required.
• For all Port Type EFI Manifolds.
• 3 BAR (43.5 PSI) Flow Rating - 15% More Flow @ 58 PSI
MPFI Fuel Injectors
Rated Injector Flow
California Proposition 65
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
WARNING FOR 151880: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.