Hooker BlackHeart Transmission Crossmember
1964-67 GM A-Body LS Swap Transmission Crossmember
Not Available Online
- Designed as an integral part of the complete Hooker 1964-67 A-body swap system
- Designed for use with Hooker BlackHeart 71221008HKR or 71221009HKR 1964-67 A-body LS engine brackets to provide the most optimized U-joint working angles possible in this vehicle application
- Works with Hooker headers and exhaust systems for this application to provide optimized component and ground clearance
- High-strength/low-alloy steel construction- provides optimized balance of strength, stiffness weight and cost
- Unique modular design- provides for direct installation of T56/T56 Magnum and 4L80/4L85 transmissions in any non-boxed frame 1964-67 A-body vehicle (i.e. El Camino and convertible models)
- Additional add-on transmission adapters available to allow for installation of 4L60-4L70 (P/N 12657HKR) & TH400 or 2004R (P/N 12650HKR) transmissions
- Black powder coat finish- provides attractive corrosion resistance characteristics
|Application||1964-67 GM A-Body|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.