Fuel Injector - 48 lb/hr - USCAR - High Impedance - 8 Pack
These ACCEL high impedance fuel injectors have a flow rate of 48 lb/hr and are USCAR style.
$344.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery & atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, & better fuel economy
- All new units; not modified stock units or remanufactured from used cores
- New low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low & high duty cycles
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control
- Great for blown applications where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow deviations between injectors to improve performance
|Connector Series||USCAR - EV6|
|Flow Rated @||43.5 PSI|
|Impedance||High 12.2 Ohm|
|O-Ring to O-Ring||2.37"|
|Product Type||MPFI Fuel Injectors|
|Rated Injector Flow||48 lb/hr|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.