Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Titanium Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Chevys; LS (all exc. LS7) Engine Swap Headers with stock or Saginaw 605 gear boxes
$675.95 Your Price
- Available in three different finishes for more variations in vehicle personalization.
- Designed to be compatible with other popular aftermarket components for this application
- Designed to fit with all stock or Saginaw 605 steering set-ups
- Thick plate steel flanges provide leak-proof seal at cylinder heads
- True long-tube design to maximize performance potential of engine
Parts & Kits
- 1955-57 Chevys; LS (all exc. LS7) Engine Swap Headers with stock or Saginaw 605 gear boxes$520.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.