Holley Single Plane EFI Intake - GM LS3/L92 - Black
Black Ceramic Coated, Single Plane EFI LS Intake Manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
$343.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fit in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS mild power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.417" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange and bellhousing flange
- Port size - 2.50" height x 1.15" wide
- Includes Viton® O-ring intake to cylinder head gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
- This manifold will not work with factory fuel rails and requires the use of Holley Fuel Rail Kit 534-218
|Front Height||5.417 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||Single Plane|
|Rear Height||5.417 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2500-7000|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.