Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
1964-1967 GM A-Body LS Swap Engine Mounting Bracket, RWD Position
$141.26 Holleydays Price
- Fabricated steel construction- provides a strong and rigid engine mounting foundation
- Designed for use with the Holley 302-2 oil pan to provide optimized inner tie rod clearances and U-joint working angles
- Brackets maintain the engine/transmission mating plane in the stock SB Chevy location to ease installation when using a GM legacy automatic transmission (TH350, TH400)
- Compatible with stock Saginaw or Delphi 600 series power steering boxes (depending on particular accessory drive system used)
- Provides ability to use low-mount A/C compressors in most instances
- Zinc plated finish- provides corrosion protection
- Brackets are bolt-in compatible with Hooker exhaust manifolds, headers, transmission crossmember and exhaust systems for this vehicle application
- LS Oil Pan 302-2 can be used with these mounts
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.