Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Painted
1970-74 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird Tube Size 1-3/4", Collector Size 3", Port Shape: round
$547.95 Your Price
- Premium fitment with optimized ground clearance. The only 1970-74’ specific header design in the marketplace
- Laser cut 3/8” flanges with flat-finished TIG welded port sealing
- 1-3/4” primaries/3" collectors
- Designed and intended for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application. Will not install with any other brand of mounts
- Compatible with Quick Time™ bellhousings, mechanical clutch linkage (requires custom Z-bar/pivot ball assembly), stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets
- Connects directly to Hooker 3” 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system.Connection to 2-1/2” Hooker 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system requires the use of an available mid-pipe kit
- Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts. Installation with half-height mounts will require modification to vehicle floor panels
- Automatic and manual transmission compatible
- Will not install with factory column shift linkage, Lokar or similar aftermarket shift cable or linkage required for column shift applications
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
Parts & Kits
- GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan$367.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.