Hooker BlackHeart Long-Tube Headers
1970-1981 2nd Gen F-Body 2" 304SS Long-tube Headers, For use with DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) Subframe & Suspension
$1,427.95 Your Price
Starting at $126 a month with Learn More
- Constructed of lightweight 2" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes with large 3" diameter outlet tube maximizing strength and durability
- Long Transition header collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick precision water jet cut flanges for less warping, maximum sealing surface, and better seal
- Designed for LS Swaps into 2nd Gen F Body using DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) front subframe, steering and suspension components
- Hand blended welds at the flange entry for maximum flow and better performance
- 100% Hand welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Application||1970-1981 GM F-Body|
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.