Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Header-Back Exhaust - DSE
1970-1981 2nd Gen F-Body 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust With Muffler/X-Pipe compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe & QUADRALink™ Rear Suspension
$999.95 Your Price
- Compatible with DSE (Detroit Speed & Engineering) Subframe & QUADRALink™ Rear Suspension
- Constructed of lightweight 3" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- 3” Stainless Steel V Band Clamps for ease of installation and leak free connection
- 3” inlet and outlet high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- Stainless Steel Formed Hanger Brackets
- Urethane bushings to reduce vibration & limit movement
- 100% Hand TIG welded construction
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Application||1970-1981 GM F-Body|
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.