Ignition Coil - Power Pulse - Points - Yellow
Ignition Coil, Power Pulse, 4.2 Ohms Resistance, Points, Yellow, Each
$106.95 Your Price
- The standard by which all coils are measured
- Faster rise times, higher voltage, and maximum spark energy to the plug
- Delivers up to 45% more voltage than O.E. coils
- Designed to fit in stock locations and under most coil covers
- For use with 12v points ignitions
|Primary Resistance||4.2 Ohms|
|Product Type||Motorcycle Ignition Coils and Accessories|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.