Anvil Off-Road – Jerry Can
Jerry Can – Green - 5.3 Gallon (20 Liter) – Steel w/ Safety Cap & Spout - C.A.R.B. EO #G-14-079
$79.99 Your Price
- Approved and Fully Legal for Sale in All 50 States - C.A.R.B. EO #G-14-079
- High Quality Steel 5.3 Gallon (20 Liter) Jerry Cans
- Choose from Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow Color
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction – 9.46 Lbs.
- Fully Coated Inside & Out
- Internal Vent for Fast Flow Fill Rate & Splash-Proof Pouring
- Includes Premium Easy-to-Use Spill-Free Spout & Unleaded Adapter (fits smaller Filler Necks)
- Dimensions: 6.5” Wide x 13.5” Long x 18.5” Tall
- Secure Cap w/ Locking Pin to Prevent Leaks & Accidental Spills
- Manufactured & Tested to Comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods
- EPA and CARB Certified, Built to ASTM, NFPA, and DOT standards
- OSHA Compliant
- Optional Mounting Bracket – Available Separately
- Highest Quality Jerry Can on the Market
- Ideal for Use w/ Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, or Kerosene
|Brand||Anvil Off Road|
|Material||Steel & Plastic|
|Product Type||Jerry Cans|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.