B&M Trick Shift Automatic Transmission Fluid - 1 Gallon Bottle
Conventional Trick Shift ATF for Non Electronically-Controlled Automatic Transmission
$22.34 Holleydays Price
- Ideal for racing, performance street, RV, and heavy duty applications
- Provides extended transmission life and firmer shifts
- Can be mixed with stock type non-synthetic Dextron, Mercon, Type-F transmission fluids
- Not recommended for electronically controlled transmissions
- Signature B&M blue fluid color
- Sold as a 1-gallon bottle
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Benzene|
|Trace metal impurities|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Container Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Dual Clutch Compliant||No|
|Flash Point (F)||392|
|Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications||Yes|
|Package Size (oz)||128|
|Product Type||Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Recommended Application||Nonelectric controlled automatic transmissions|
|Transmission Fluid Type||Multi-vehicle|
- Conventional Trick Shift ATF for Non Electronically-Controlled Automatic Transmission$5.68Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.