Mr. Gasket Windage Tray & Gasket
Fits Chrysler 383-440 Big Block with Up to 3.75" Stroke
$73.43 Your Price
- Combination Windage Tray & Oil Pan Gasket for Big Block Chrysler / Mopar
- Fits 383, 400, 413, 426W, 440 & 426 Hemi
- Made From Glass Filled Nylon w/ Molded Rubber Gaskets
- Choose From 2 Sizes – Up to 3.75” Stroke, or Up to 4.15” Stroke
- Reusable – Wash w/ Soap & Water
- Eliminates Hassle to Scrape Off Old Gaskets & Cost to Replace the (2) Paper Gasket w/ Metal Windage Trays
- Gasket Works Best on Oil Pans w/ a Smooth Pan Rail (no Dimples in the Stamped Oil Pan)
- Made in the USA
|Application||1963-1978 Mopar B/RB 361-440 & Stock 426 Hemi|
|Engine||Chrysler Big Block B/RB|
|Chrysler Hemi (Gen II)|
|Oil Pan Gasket Material||Molded Rubber w/ Nylon Carrier|
|Oil Pan Type||Smooth Rail|
|One Piece Oil Pan Gasket||Yes|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Accessories|
|Rear Main Seal Style||Two Piece|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.