Earl's Double Flaring Tool
Double Flaring Tool – 3/16” 45° - On Vehicle Style
$49.95 Your Price
- Small Compact Tool for On-Vehicle Use
- Rubber Grip Handle Can Be Removed For Use w/ Bench Vise
- Single & Double Flares - 45°
- Fits 3/16” Tubing
- Includes Flaring Tool, Removable Handle, Positioning Bolt, Op1 / Op 2 Punch, and Die Lubricant
- Ideal for Use w/ Steel, Olive, Copper, and Easy Form (Copper/Nickel alloy) Hardline Tubing
- Quality Flaring Tool at a Great Price
- Retail Packaging
|Product Type||Flaring Tools|
|Tube Diameter||3/16 Inch|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.