Several new adapters and fuel filters have been added to the Vapor Guard® product line. Billet aluminum fuel filters are now available for carburetor (30 micron), and EFI (10 micron) applications. New tees and fuel pressure adapters are ideal for adding a fuel pressure gauge to your fuel system – features 1/8" NPT female port. The hose barb to -6 AN male flare adapters allow another option when transitioning from the Earl's Vapor Guard® hose to AN hose ends and fittings. These new parts are available for 5/16" and 3/8" hose, and have a black anodized finish.
- New Vapor Guard Additions
- Billet Aluminum Fuel Filters for EFI & Carburetor Applications
- Tees w/ 1/8” NPT Port – Ideal for Use w/ Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge Adapters w/ Hose Barb to -6 AN Female
- Hose Barb to -6 AN Male Adapters
- Special Retention Bead on Hose Barb Retains Hose without Damaging Hose Inner Liner
- Black Anodized Finish
- Filter Flows 125 GPH at 4.1 PSI (Free Flow) & 88 GPH at 61.4 PSI
|Assembly Method||Barb & Band Clamp|
|Compatible Hose||Vapor Guard|
|Fitting to Hose Mate Type||Barb & Band Clamp|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Diesel|
|Hose End Family||Vapor Guard|
|Hose End Series||75/78|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||5/16" Hose Barb|
|Inlet Size||5/16" Barb|
|Outlet Size||5/16" Barb|
|Product Type||Fuel Filter|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.