Weiand 177 Powercharger Kit - Long Nose - Satin
Chevy Small Block (1969-86), Long Nose 10-Rib Drive Belt Satin Finish
$2,555.95 Your Price
- Non PTFE rotors
- Long Nose
- 10 Rib Pulley Drive
- 6" Lower Pulley
- 3.48" Upper Pulley
- 100% tested
- 30-50% Gain Over Stock
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Lower Pulley||6.00 inch|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||10-Rib|
|Top Pulley||3.48 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
- Pro-Street Superchargers Serpentine Drive Belt 50.4 in. Length w/6 in. Drive Pulley 10-Rib S/B 177 Blower$106.95Qty:
- Pro-Street Lower Drive Pulley Lower 6 in. For 142 & 177 SBC w/Long Nose 10 Rib$303.95Qty:
- Pro-Street Supercharger Intake Manifold 177 Blower Satin Finish SBC$563.95Qty:
- Coupler Nose Drive To Supercharger For 142,177,and 256 supercharger kits$113.95Qty:
- Pro-Street Supercharger Nose Assembly Includes Pulley/Idler Arm/Idler Pulley/Tension Spring Long Nose For 177 Chevy SB Satin Finish$569.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.