REKUDO ADJUSTABLE FRONT SHOCK
1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird/Formula/Trans Am
$139.95 Your Price
- Suitable for street driving, autocross and weekend warrior track days
- Firmer valving for performance without an unduly harsh ride on base setting
- Single Adjustable by hand off-car to increase firmness or compensate for wear
- Utilizes stock mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Monotube design
- Steel body construction with gray corrosion resistant paint
- Rubber bushings and most hardware included
- 24-month limited warranty from date of purchase against manufacturer defects
|Application||1970-1981 GM F-Body|
|Product Type||Shock Absorber|
|Warranty||Limited 24 Month|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.