Dinan Big Turbo - 2012-2015 BMW 335i
N55 Engine Platform - Mechanical Wastegate
$1,499.95 Your Price
Starting at $132 a month with Learn More
- No core charge or core return is required.
- Brand new upgraded turbo that is custom cast and manufactured with an upgraded thrust system.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Brand new stock turbine.
- Turbo assembly is compatible with mechanical/vacuum wastegate vehicles only.
- Peak power: 428 HP @ 5500 RPM and 443 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM and a max gain of 122 HP @ 6000 RPM and 107 LB-FTs @ 6000 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades (Data from F30 335i MWG w/ MPPK and automatic transmission. Other variants may produce
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop (Applicable to RWD vehicles only).
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation on a RWD vehicle only. If installing on an xDrive vehicle Dinan P/N D313-0117 is required for additional installation hardware.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-49.
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||9.9|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.