If you have a 2300 intake manifold on a hot motor that will be making over 350 horsepower, the Super Sniper EFI 2300 can deliver the power you need with modern reliability and ease of tuning.
The Super Sniper 2300 is packed with four 100 lb/hr injectors that will support up to 650 horsepower and a 2.5 bar MAP sensor that can read up to 21.5 psi. If your power requirements exceed 650 horsepower, we recommend using a 4150/4160 style intake manifold and a corresponding Sniper EFI unit to match.
- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Compatible with draw-thru or blow-thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly boost control with handheld adjustability
- Dry or wet nitrous support
- Accepts many common 5 1/8" OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Supports up to 650 horsepower with four 100 lb/hr injectors
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor can handle up to 21.5 psi of boost
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)