Now that you have selected the Jeep BBD your decision has been made. The Jeep BBD has linkage that is specific to 1971-1986 Jeeps equipped with the 258 cubic inch (4.0L) straight-six engine.
The Jeep BBD Sniper EFI systems are packed with two 100 lb/hr fuel injectors that will support up to 350 horsepower and a 2 bar MAP sensor that will handle 14.7 psi. If your goals exceed 350 horsepower or 14.7 psi, we recommend using an intake manifold with a different bolt pattern, such as the Holley 2300 2-barrel or Squarebore 4150/4160 and the corresponding Sniper EFI unit as well.
Sniper EFI Jeep BBD
- Bolt on BBD Carburetor Replacement - No adapters necessary
- Engineered specifically for 1971-1986 Jeep CJ’s with 258ci 6 Cylinder Engines
- Supports up to 350 horsepower with two 100 lb/hr injectors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- 2 bar MAP sensor that can monitor up to 14.7 psi