Holley announces EFI Harnesses for Ford Coyote and Mod Motors
Holley's plug & play harnesses plug right into your factory sensors, including crank, cam, TPS, coolant, and much more. This also includes your factory actuators; ignition coils, fuel injectors, and idle air control. There are also connectors for Holley fuel and oil pressure sensors and expanded inputs and outputs. 4R70W transmission control will also be available soon when using the Dominator ECU, which also allows for plug & play drive-by-wire control as well.
With Holley EFI, Coyote and Mod Motor owners can take full control of their fuel & spark, as well as power adders such as superchargers, turbos, nitrous, and water/meth injection. The self-tuning fuel strategies and intuitive software make maximizing the performance from your Coyote or Mod Motor-powered vehicle easier than ever. For more information on Holley EFI and what it can do for you, just click HERE.
The individual product text and high-resolution images can be found on the individual product pages:
• 2V Mod Motor EFI Kit, Bosch O2, Jetronic-style injectors
• 4V Mod Motor EFI Kit, Bosch O2, Jetronic-style injectors
• Ford Coyote HP Kit, Bosch O2, Jetronic-style injectors
• Ford Coyote HP Kit, NTK O2, USCAR-style injectors
• Main Harness, '99-'04 Mod Motor
• Main Harness, Ford Coyote Non-VVT
• Coil Harness, 2V Mod Motor
• Coil Harness, 4V Mod Motor
• Coil Harness, Coyote
• 8 Channel Coil Driver, No Harness
• Injector Harness; Ford, USCAR, Evenly Spaced
• Injector Harness; Ford, Jetronic, Evenly Spaced
• Drive-By-Wire Harness, Coyote
Holley Releases Holley EFI Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Control Modules| 01/30/2018
Get ALL the power out of your 2011-14 Coyote engine.
Holley Releases EFI Throttle Body Intake Elbows For LS and Ford 5.0L Engines| 10/18/2017
Makes it a snap to adapt a single-bore throttle body to a 4-barrel style manifold
Coffman Takes $10,000 Win Right After Installing RacingHeart's All-New Dragster Headers| 07/19/2018
Racing veteran wins eight-round marathon drag race at Beech Bend in just his second time out.
Interview with Rick Squires from STS Turbo Systems| 07/18/2018
Follow along as Holley's Jeremy Stoermer interviews Rick Squires from STS Turbos. Rick tells us the benefits of rear mounted turbos and answers all the questions regarding turbos, turbo lag, horsepower expectations and models available.