- Color: White
- Horsepower: 175
- Drivetrain: RWD
Just restoring/customizing my grandpa's truck. I've always wanted to build a vehicle since I was a kid, now I have the time and the money to do so.
- ACCEL 7040 300+ race wire universal spark plug wire sets have a spiral core and black silicone jacket.
- This ACCEL SuperCoil ignition coil fits Dodge “Magnum” Truck / Jeep 1990-97.
- These ACCEL high impedance fuel injectors have a flow rate of 19 lb/hr and are EV1 Minitimer style.
- Chrome-plated steel wing bolts feature an extra-long stud to accommodate extra-thick valve cover gaskets or hold-down clamps.
I plan on swapping motors eventually. Right now, I'm working on the truck itself to keep it road worthy as it is also my daily driver, lol. I've got another vehicle in the works, because I don't want to be without a ride when I start really getting into it. Already had it shut down for several weeks at a time on this and that.
- 1989-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 1989-1992 Comanche and 1988-1998 Jeep Wranglers.
- Denso Style starter with "Nose" on rear of the starter housing for engines with pilot hole applications. The 4.4:1 gear reduction provides high torque for easy starting of stock and high compression engines.
- This ACCEL Thruster 500 fuel pump fits Dom/Imp and has a flow rate 83 GPH - @ 43.5 PSI / 75 GPH - @ 60 PSI
- Aluminum Radiator Fluid Reservoir / Recovery Tank. Polished Aluminum Construction.