Weiand Gen III Hemi Swap Oil Pan - Mid-Sump Non-VVT
Fits Non-VVT Gen III Hemi Engines - 2003-2008 5.7L, 2005-2010 6.1L, 2007-2010 392 Hemi Crate Engines. Mid-Sump Design Fits 1963-1974 Mopar A-Body, B-Body, C-Body & E-Body
$332.96 Holleydays Price
Starting at $30 a month with Learn More
- Fabricated Steel Oil Pan for Gen III Hemi Engine Swaps
- Machined Billet Seal Flange – for Better Sealing Than Traditional Stamping
- Part # 5050WND fits Early Engines without Varible Valve Timging (non-VVT) 2003-2008 5.7L, 2005-2010 6.1L & 2007-2010 392 Hemi Crate Engine
- Oil Pan Kit includes Oil Pan, Pickup, Drain plug, and Oil Pan Bolts
- Finish: Clear Zinc Plated
- Fits 1963-74 Mopar A-Body, B-Body, C-Body, and E-Body w/ Gen III Hemi Swap – See the Vehicle Application Tab
- Clears Crossmember & Steering in Mopar B-Body
- Oil Capacity – 6 Quarts (6.5 Quarts w/ Filter)
- Mid-Sump Design
- Works with Factory and Aftermarket Dipsticks (they fit into the Engine Block)
|Application||Gen III Hemi|
|Oil Pan Capacity||6.0 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Fabricated|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.