Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
1979-95 Mustang LS-Swap, w/ Team Z (TZM-KM-SWAP4) K-member, ½” Drop
$139.95 Your Price
- Designed for use with Team Z- TZM-KM-SWAP4 K-member only. Provides stock SB Ford nominal crankshaft offset with ½” drop in crank centerline height
- Bolt-in compatible with Hooker Mustang LS swap 70101350-RHKR/70101351-RHKR (1979-93 cars) and 70101346-RHKR/70101347-RHKR (1994-1995 cars) long-tube headers
- Requires the use of an aftermarket extended steering shaft
- Compatible with all Holley or Weiand LS swap oil pans. Use of a Holley 302-1 pan will be limited to manual steering rack applications only
|Application||79-95 Mustang LS Swap|
|K-Member Compatibility||Team Z (TZM-KM-SWAP4)|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.