770 CFM Holley Off-Road Truck Avenger - Aluminum Carburetor
Electric Choke, Off-Road Vacuum Secondaries-4150
$513.08 Holleydays Price
Starting at $46 a month with Learn More
- Aluminum Construction for added weight savings
- Gold Dichromate finish for extreme off road environments
- Single feed fuel inlet for ease of installation
- Optimized off-road calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- One piece off-road vent tube eliminates fuel spillover during extreme maneuvers
- Intended for off-road/off-angle use. Unique metering block designed for flood free operation up to 40º while climbing and 30º during side hill maneuvers & “nose down” decents
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Booster||Annular / Straight|
|Primary Main Jet||74|
|Primary Power Valve||2.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||99|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.