Holley EFI Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module
2011-2017 Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module
$799.95 Your Price
Starting at $71 a month with Learn More
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- User programmable tables enable the end user to fine tune aftermarket Ti-VCT compatible camshafts
- Commanded Timing matched within 1 degree
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main Harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC Connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW Throttle Body to a Manual Throttle Body, if desired
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI Software
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Stock Coils (558-110)
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Holley EFI Smart Coils (558-122)
|Product Type||ECU Assembly|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.