Holley EFI Ford Coyote Ti-VCT Sub Harness (2011-2012)
Coyote Ti-VCT Sub Harness for 2011-2012 Engines with Stock Camshafts
$229.95 Your Price
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- Designed for Stock Camshafts Profiles
- Commanded Timing matched within 1 degree
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-24 for N/A applications
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI Software
- Plug and Play Ti-VCT Sub Harness designed specifically for 2011-2012 Coyote Engines
- Connectors are labeled for easy identification
|Product Type||ECU Assembly|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.