Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Master Kit - Shiny Finish
Holley Sniper 2 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld Display - Shiny Finish
$1,109.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $98 a month with Learn More
- Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions
- Accepts many common 5 1/8” OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning
- Printable throttle body flange template included
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||350 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper 2BBL EFI Kits|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$101.60Qty:
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$26.90Qty:
- Hooker Blackheart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.5" Clamp-On style$29.13Qty:
- Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 3" Clamp-On Style for all vehicles that utilize an Oxygen sensor$29.13Qty:
- Hooker Blackheart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.25" Clamp-On style$29.13Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Will this product work on a Volvo Pental 3.0 boat motor that has a Holley 2 barrel marine carb?
By Julio G. on March 19, 2018AnswerWhile it may function well on the engine, the product is not currently coast guard certified. Additionally there is no provision in your exhaust system for the oxygen sensor, which means you would be required to tune the system in open loop.
Is it possible to use the factory fuel line from the fuel tank installing only the filters and fuel pump near the fuel tank or do I have to use a new fuel line. Return line must be new, that´s clear, because there was no return line before. Ford Torino GT Fastback 289cui. V8 1968. Thx.
By Joerg B. on March 10, 2018AnswerThat would largely depended on the diameter of your existing fuel line. While it can be done you will want to inspect the entire line for any damage. We recommend a minimum feed size of 3/8''s.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.