Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Master Kit - Black Ceramic Finish
Holley Sniper 4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Black Ceramic Finish
$1,259.95 Your Price
Starting at $111 a month with Learn More
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended)
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Patent Pending
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Flange Style||Dual Bolt Pattern|
|Fuel Pressure||58.5 PSI|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)|
|Max Horsepower Rating||650 Naturally Aspirated|
|Product Type||Sniper EFI 4BBL TBI Kit|
- Service Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor$106.95Qty:
- SNIPER EFI TO HOLLEY DUAL SYNC HARNESS$28.32Qty:
- Hooker Blackheart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.5" Clamp-On style$33.02Qty:
- Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 3" Clamp-On Style for all vehicles that utilize an Oxygen sensor$33.02Qty:
- Hooker Blackheart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.25" Clamp-On style$33.02Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
With this kit can you run a rough idle cam say a 108 lobe separation?
By Michael B. on March 12, 2018AnswerGenerally anything over 7" of engine vacuum at idle in gear will "learn" without issues at idle. In combinations that product less than 7" of engine vacuum at idle in gear, we recommend using the free Sniper EFI tuning software to dial your idle tune in.
Is there a specific distributor needed to run with the sniper EFI kit?
By Karl H. on April 15, 2018AnswerThe most basic installation only requires a tach input to operate. This is generally provided by the negative side of your ignition coil. If you are seeking to utilize ignition timing control, then we recommend using one of our Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributors.
How specific with the cam specs do I need to be for the initial install? It is a mild aftermarket performance cam that was put into the motor prior to me buying it.
By Christopher Y. on April 24, 2018AnswerWe recommend using the stock/mild selection if you are unsure of your camshaft specs.
Do I need two o2 sensors sense I am running true fuel exhaust ? With the sniper 550-511k kit
By Leonard H. on April 15, 2018AnswerWe only utilize one oxygen sensor with the Sniper EFI System. If you want to determine if your engine and intake manifold are distributing fuel evenly, you can swap the sensor to either side of the exhaust system for verification.
I have a 1980 Pontiac Trans Am with the 4.9Liter Turbo. Is this the right system for my vehicle, if not which one is? Thanks
By Robert V. on August 21, 2019AnswerYour engine came with a spread bore carb on it from the factory. Unless you have swapped intake manifolds to a 4150 intake. https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/sniper_efi/sniper_efi_quadrajet/ This product would be a better direct bolt-on choice for your intake manifold. Being a boosted engine, it will require some laptop tuning to get the calibration dialed in 100%. The software is free to download and very easy to use. If you would like to try it out before you purchase anything, it can be found here. Go to the below link, and scroll down to Sniper EFI Software. https://www.holley.com/support/resources/#Fuel_Injection
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.