Holley Sniper EFI Autolite 1100 - Gold
Holley Sniper EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Replacement for Autolite 1100 Carburetors
$749.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $66 a month with Learn More
- Bolt-On Sniper EFI throttle body replacement for Autolite 1100 Carburetors
- Designed with a mounting flange to fit the intake manifolds that originally had Autolite 1100 carburetors installed. Applications include 1963 – 1967 Inline 6 Cylinder Ford engines, from 144ci to 300ci.
- Such engines were commonly found in Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane, and various Ford trucks.
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 175 HP with One 100lb/hr Injector
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Horsepower Rating (HP)||175|
|Injector Size||100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI|
|Product Type||EFI System|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.