VR1 Series Brushless Fuel Pump w/Controller
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 2150 EFI or 2400 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
$881.06 Holleydays Price
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- VR1 pump features a 10 AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR1 is 19 AMPS and 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
|Free Flow GPH||170 @ 13.8 Volts|
|Inlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.