4 Port VR Series Fuel Pressure Regulator
Four Port Adjustable 4 to 9 PSI Boost Reference 1:1
$218.66 Holleydays Price
- EFI regulators are adjustable from 40-100 PSI base pressure
- Carbureted regulators are adjustable from 4 to 9 PSI base pressure
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E85* (Compatible with
- 1/8” NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Holley VR1 and VR2 Series Brushless in-line fuel pumps
- Can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio – includes a barb fitting and a -4 AN fitting for reference connection
- 2 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet and return
- 4 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet and return with (4) 8 AN O-ring outlets
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Ethanol / Methanol / E85|
|Pressure Range||4-9 PSI|
|Product Type||4 Port Fuel Pressure Regulator|
|Return Size||8 AN O-Ring|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.