160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 1600 EFI or 1800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas and Race Gas
$350.06 Holleydays Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Improved hot fuel handling
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Max Current draw is 28 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI||1150|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||1050|
|Forced Induction HP@8PSI||1430|
|Free Flow GPH||160|
|Inlet Size||10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@43PSI||1600|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI||1330|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@8PSI||1800|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.