Holley 525 LPH Fuel Pump Module
Holley 525 LPH Fuel Pump Module 1983-1997 Mustang
$299.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- 6061-T6 Aluminum fuel pump module with a 525 LPH (liters per hour) Sniper pump assembly drops into stock 1983-1997 Mustang EFI fuel tanks
- 6AN o-ring outlet and return ports for easy plumbing connections
- Filter sock, flange o-ring, and fuel tank lock ring included to complete your installation
- Can be used with both carbureted and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) fuel systems depending on your needs
- Supports up to 1200 EFI or 1450 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...
- Both EFI and carbureted systems will need a bypass design regulator (We recommend the 12-879 or 12-880 Bypass Regulators for these installations. They can be used for both carbureted and EFI systems)
- The flange is bright dip black anodized for corrosion protection from undercar moisture.
|Free Flow LPH||525|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline/E85 Compatible|
|Material||6061 T-6 Aluminum|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump Module|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- Fits most Electric Water Pumps$24.42Qty:
- Supports up to 700 EFI or 900 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...$99.86Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.