Holley Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module Returnless System
450 LPH Drop-In Retrofit EFI Fuel System w/Hydramat Supports up to 875 EFI or 1100 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...
- Holley Sniper
$559.95 Your Price
Starting at $50 a month with Learn More
- The easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank, EFI fuel system
- Installs in any fuel tank from 7” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Includes innovative Holley Hydramat to ensure consistent fuel supply. The 3” x 15” HydraMat mounting flange has 6 clocking pin locations to allow for 360 degree adjustment to clear sending unit levels or any tank floor restrictions that you might encoun
- Die cast aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or any TBI of EFI conversion
- Optional roll over valve available
- Two different fuel pumps are available to match your requirements - 255LPH or 450LPH for both return and returnless style systems
|Free Flow LPH||450|
|NPT Thread||1/4 NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
- 255 LPH Returnless Drop-In Retrofit EFI Fuel System w/Hydramat Supports up to 550 EFI or 700 Carb HP (HP Rating @ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)$489.95Qty:
- 450 LPH Returnless Drop-In Retrofit EFI Fuel System w/Hydramat Supports up to 875 EFI or 1100 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...$589.95Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.