MSD Black Chrysler 426, 440 Ready-To-Run Distributor
Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your Chevy, Ford or Chrysler a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires and you’re “Ready-To-Run”.
$429.95 Your Price
Starting at $38 a month with Learn More
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- CARB E.O. Approved
- Built-in rev limiter to protect your engine
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base for long life and great looks
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing providing smooth operation
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate for superior strength
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.